Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bella the Bride Bunny Goes Shopping Part 2

In the first episode of this story, we learned some important background about Bella, our heroine. Next, Bella the bride bunny had walked to a local organic farm to shop for fresh fruits and vegetables. Last we saw, Bella had reached the produce stand, and the farmer was behind the table of produce, with his back turned toward her.


Just then, the farmer turned around. Bella sucked in her breath. "Oh, my!" she softly whispered to herself, for the farmer was dressed in a tuxedo shirt and bow tie! "How can this be?" she thought. "Is this a male after my own heart?"


Oh, and what a handsome bunny he was, dressed in his finest while selling the fruits and vegetables of his labor. Turns out, while this handsome farmer, hereafter known as Bert, was carrying out all of his duties, the only thing on his mind was "When will I meet my Ms. Right?" Like Bella, Bert was always thinking like this. He was waiting and waiting.... And there she was! "Could she be the bunny of my dreams?" he wondered.

Bert came from behind the produce stand and approached Bella.


Bella was feeling so shy that she could hardly speak. They exchanged names and shook paws. When their paws touched, both Bert and Bella felt a tingle. Bella could hardly breathe. Bert couldn't stop looking into Bella's beautiful eyes.


They were completely alone together. If anyone had come by just then, they would have thought that Bella and Bert were newlyweds, not only because of their outfits, but also because of the energy that was between them. Was it a match made in heaven? Stay tuned for the next part in this ongoing series to find out! Until next time.... xoxo Jennifer

17 comments:

  1. Aah, what a lovely couple...

    gr.Heleni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heleni! Thanks so much for being the first to post! They are pretty cute together, huh?!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous story and very fitting for the royal wedding on today!
    Thanks for joining my blog also over at creative world!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi creative kate! Thank you for your kind comment. Joining your blog is my pleasure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your sweet comment, New Pioneer! I really appreciate nice comments! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to have another visit to your blog as it is so cute
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, creative kate! That is so sweet! Thank you for letting me know too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Blog! I'll be back soon when I have more time to look around. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for leaving a sweet comment, Violet's Bunny! I love comments! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Catherine! Thank you for your sweet comment and for becoming a friend of my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh so sweet :) and so well made :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Den Mother and Agata Ma Piec--thank you for your lovely comments! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My heart melted when I saw Berts tux! Aah! He was waiting too! What is Bert made of?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Ms. Leo! Yes, Bert has been waiting for Ms. Right his whole life. He is made from a repurposed felted lambswool and angora sweater. His tux is made from a repurposed felted vintage cashmere sweater. Thanks for asking!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE comments! And I read every one of them. :-)