Monday, April 14, 2014

Jane Issues Her Counter-Strike! The Battle Is Over!

That Jane Smith of MiniFanaticus blog has been quite the aggressive competitor in our gift-giving battle! :-) Jane is too much of a fearsome foe for this novice! ;-) She's just way too tough of a competitor for me! :-D Maybe photos of the many recent gifts Jane made and sent will help you see what I mean. First, she sent all of these beautiful spring-themed presents:


See the gorgeous flowered cake with a tiny bee on top:


And Jane even sent a tiny handmade Rufus! Oh, my! I think this might have been the coup de grace in our battle of the gifts :-):


He looks so realistic and is so tiny! What a masterpiece! In the same package, she included these darling kawaii-style cupcake earrings that she made along with tiny holiday-themed nail art packets in the background:


Jane sent the gorgeous gifts above, and then when she learned that it was my "birthday month," she sent even more gifts, including this tiny sweet fairy scene and a big celebratory birthday cake:


Who can compete with all of this?! I give up (waves white flag)! You're the best challenger, Jane, I admit it! :-D Seriously, dear readers, Jane is one of the most generous people in blogland. Thank you so much for all of your gorgeous gifts, sweet Jane. I treasure your friendship, your humor, your talent and your generosity.

Next post, I have one more very generous miniaturist and blogger to share with all of you. Until next time, keep it fun! xoxo Jennifer

32 comments:

  1. te doy la razon, Jane es mas que generosa y tu muy afortunada , son una maravilla de regalo

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. O'my...What gorgeous and cute Gifts! You really have the Celebration Month!
    :) I Love everything
    Hugs
    KIkka

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is all lovely! http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous gifts Jennifer. Jane is indeed generous and very talented. I adore that little cake with the bee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jane is so generous!! The cake with the bee is amazing. You´re a lucky girl because you´re so special!! a big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes it's ok to be the loser ;-) You've received many lovely gifts of Spring! No calories or allergies...that's the way I like it. Seriously....she is just too kind and I am sure you will enjoy everything. Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very generous and cute gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. О, Джейн и щедрая и талантливая леди! Такие подарки!!!! Супер! Весенний торт с пчелой!!! Нет слов!!! А морская свинка!!! Невероятно!!!
    Наслаждайтесь. С Днем рождения, Дженнифер!!!
    Татьяна

    ReplyDelete
  9. C'est tout mignon!! la theire fraise est adorable!!
    isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHA! I had a fantastic morning laugh my friend! You are too humble admitting defeat, when the big challenge is misty eyes which may or may not have happened to me once or twice!

    You are deserving of much more my friend but you also have my huggiest hugs and solid friendship!

    Happiest Birthday Month!!!!
    ~J

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so it seems to be your Waterloo like old good ABBA sings? ;) Enjoy your great gifts!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it, Birthday Month wins again :)

    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gifts! Congratulations...Again! :)
    Hugs, piikko

    ReplyDelete
  14. So lovely the tiny bee and the tea pots too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything is wonderful! Jane is a generous and talented friend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha, I don't believe the battle of the gifts can be ended by simply waving the white flag! Jane really spoiled you rotten with all her stunning, beautiful gifts, my, is this lady talented. That Mini-Rufus is soooo cute... and you must know I wasn't easy for me to see everything... there was a little flutterybeary stícking to my monitor because he caught a glimpse of that fantastic strawberry items... ;O)

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome presents!!! I fear mine will be but a bore compared to those lovely gifts. I can't believe how incredibly pretty handmade cakes can be. The little bee is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Even more lovely gifts. Another swap? How many swap have you done lately? :)
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Jennifer Jane's gifts are all gorgeous she is very talented and generous. I love the fantastic mini mini rufus. The cakes are fab and I love the tiny fairy garden. Enjoy all the beautiful new treasures.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jennifer, son unos regalos preciosos.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Preciosos regalos, me encanta la tetera de fresa.
    Un abrazo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous gifts! The cakes are my favourite
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  23. What beautiful gifts! Mini Rufus is soooo cute!!! No need to ask did you have a happy birthday :) warm birthday wishes from me.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Son unos regalos estupendos. Ahora toca disfrutarlos.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm kind of sorry that the battle is over, it was so much fun to see all these beautiful things you and Jane sent :-). Little Rufus is fantastic!!! And all the other things too of course! You have such a positive blog, it's always a pleasure to read it and puts a smile on my face. X and a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi jennifer. Enjoy the fantastic gifts from Jane. Oh yes; she is such a talented lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Jane is clearly a very talented and very generous lady. The same is you sweet Jennifer. You've met your match.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow! Jennifer, congratulations, it's beautiful!
    A big kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Adorable gift from Jane! Enjoy!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I wish all battles and competitions ended like this. Wonderful gifts from
    a lovely super talented polyclay lady. I love the tiny Rufus!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE comments! And I read every one of them. :-)