Friday, August 19, 2011

Favorite Mouse Plushy Photos

Yesterday, my mouse plushy was featured in an Etsy treasury called I love everything mouse. It got me thinking about a couple of things. First, I had wanted to take some new photos of my greeting cards for my Etsy shop. The original ones I took weren't very effective for viewing in Etsy treasuries, and since they hadn't been put in any treasuries, not many people had been exposed to the cards. To make a long story short, I took new photos of my cards, put new listings in my Etsy shop, and * reduced the price * on the cards while I was at it. You see, I added a new card to my line:


And I ordered a batch of these cards while Moo was having a sale. Then I added a coupon onto the sale price, so I got this order of cards at a really good price. So I'm passing my savings onto anyone who buys any of my cards. Yay!

The second thing I was thinking about was that there are some really cute pictures of my mouse plushy, and Friday is a great day for cuteness, so here are my favorites:




This last photo is on the front of two of the cards in my shop. One is a birthday card, and one is blank inside. These mouse photos are some of my very favorites, so I offer them for your viewing pleasure, my dear readers. Have a great weekend! Until next time.... xoxo Jennifer

20 comments:

  1. They are really soooooo cute,thank you for sharing with us those lovely pictures.
    Have a great weekend !!!

    Hugs Mieke x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome Mieke! It's good to have some fun! :-)
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so sweet! I especially love the photo with the broom... and the cakes in the last photo look delicious! :)

    Take care!
    Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon, Thank you for your sweet comment. I think the one with the broom might be my favorite too! But that depends on the moment, you know! So glad you stopped by to leave a comment. :-)
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for being in an etsy-treasury... and I agree with Sharon - that mousie with the broom is my favourite, too.

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the congratulations, Birgit! Glad you like the photo too! :-) I'd better see what Flutterby is up to!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are wonderful, full of humour. I loved all I saw so far. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute they all are (^^) - but I thin my favorite is the one where the little one is in the bed..

    And I know my daughter would love it too.. She would wanna make a roombox like that =0}

    Have a lovely weekend

    MiniHugs, Irina

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so sweet! I Love the mouse, it´s adorable!
    Hugs, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Drora! I'm glad you like my cards! Thank you for mentioning them--how sweet of you! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Irina, Thank you for your lovely comment. Yeah, I fall for any cute critters with babies too! Whenever I see a mama critter holding a baby critter, I inevitably cry out, "Awww!" Thank you for your lovely comment. It is so good to hear from you.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Carla! Thank you for your sweet comment. I'm hooked on the mouse too! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is great to hear from you!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bella en una tarjeta! es preciosa.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so cute.The new card is gorgeous. Congratulations on being featured on the treasury. Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hola Rosamargarita! I'm glad you like the new card! :-) Thank you for your lovely comment!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Maria! Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment--it's always great to hear from you!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful!!! :-) Love the one with the little baby mouse in bed ;-)

    Hugs Jollie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh what a sweet little Mouse! I love her frazzled whiskers the best.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Jollie! Yeah, baby mice are so cute! Thank you for leaving a lovely comment!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Erika! Great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'm glad you like the frazzled whiskers, and thanks for saying so! :-)
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE comments! And I read every one of them. :-)