Monday, March 28, 2011

New Graphics for Plushy Shop

A few weeks back, I mentioned on my Plushpussycat Facebook page and on Twitter that Christine Blystone at Flapper Girl Creations was holding a contest. The prize: a free pre-made Etsy shop banner set (to use to decorate your own Etsy shop). Well, miraculously, I was one of three winners! Yay! So Christine and I negotiated a deal for her to make me a custom Etsy shop banner set, and boy, am I thrilled with the results! Check it out! The banners (one regular, one for vacation mode, and one for sale mode) feature my own plushies. This one is for when my shop is having a sale:


Isn't that sweet?And here's a cute graphic that I just added to my blog's sidebar, announcing my Etsy shop:

Aren't they darling?! Christine was a doll to work with, and as I said before, I'm thrilled with the results. You can check out her Etsy shop here.

Speaking of Etsy shops, I plan to open mine in late April! Stay tuned here for the latest on the grand opening date! Until next time.... xoxo Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Jennifer! You are the sweetest! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! It was great working with you on my graphics--you're awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are adorable!! Congrats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE comments! And I read every one of them. :-)