Saturday, November 15, 2014

French Gifts for Flossy and Sophie, Part 2

Last time I showed you the gorgeous handcrafted dollhouse miniatures that Capucine sent Flossy and Sophie all the way from France. Now it's time for Sophie to show the amazing gifts that Capucine sent just for her.


Flossy was sipping a cup of hot chocolate when she received a telephone call. Who could it be? Of course! It's her good friend Sophie calling from Brambleberry Cabin on her new Rilakkuma telephone made by Capucine!

Sophie has invited Flossy to visit to see the gorgeous gifts Capucine sent her. While Sophie waits for Flossy to arrive, she'll give us an exclusive first tour. Sophie models the new Hello Kitty sleep mask that Capucine sent. It fits Sophie perfectly, and it helps her get good quality sleep too!


The Rilakkuma pillow under Sophie's head and the Hello Kitty slippers were both gifts from Capucine too! Aren't they all adorable? Sophie loves them all! Now it's on to some tasty food! This darling Re-Ment Rilakkuma Home Made cooking set was sent by Capucine.


Sophie will save this to share with Flossy when she arrives. The two tarts look delicious, and we know how much Flossy loves sweets! Sophie will eat the one shaped like a bear, and Flossy can have the one shaped like a chick! Before Flossy arrives, however, Sophie cannot wait to eat this yummy Re-Ment ALOHA Hawaii hamburger with slices of fresh avocado:


Mmm, it smells heavenly, and it has lots of good protein for growing bears like Sophie! Sophie will drench the burger in ketchup and wash the whole meal down with the yummy cola drink that Capucine included. OK, it's good-bye for now, while Sophie enjoys her lunch! Thank you so much for all of these amazing and thoughtful gifts, Capucine! You are a very talented, dear, and thoughtful friend!

To see Capucine's other gifts to us, see my two previous posts here and here. Visit Capucine's darling blogs at Capucine and Ninour and Cherie et sa fine equipe. The stories will make you laugh out loud, and her cheery images will make your day brighter! You can also see what I sent to Capucine on this post.

Next time, I'll show you some sweet and special gifts from another dear friend, plus there is "someone" new in my life. I hope to show it all in my next post! Until then, keep it fun! xoxo Jennifer

36 comments:

  1. OMG I love to see Sophie with her Hello Kitty sleep mask! ;)
    And when I saw her with the Korilakkuma telephone, she made me laugh! :D
    Sophie seems happy with her gifts and I'm happy too! Thank you so much my Dear friend for this two gorgeous post, I'm so happy to see your girls's life with my gifts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your photos!
    Have a beautiful weekend my friend
    Agnès

    ReplyDelete
  2. Я все время улыбаюсь! День начался отлично! Ваши милые Flossy and Sophie, очень счастливые! Они получили такие драгоценные и вдумчивые подарки!!! Поздравляю!!! Capucine очень талантлива!!!
    Татьяна

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gifts from Capucine! Her stories are great, I love them too :-). I'm curious about the new "someone"!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Flossy few surprises and Sofia! must be excited.
    Congratulations!
    A big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow You have all been so lucky Capucine spoiled everyone. I love the phone and the slippers are so cute. Congratulations Jennifer enjoy everything :) I cant wait to see your next post.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flossy and Sophie have been thoroughly spoiled with gifts =0) I had to giggle at Sophies' sleep mask. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alguien nuevo???? No puedo esperar!!!!! Sophie es tan afortunada! me encanta todos los regalos de Capucine, así como las dulces fotos que has hecho. Un gran abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flossy and Sophie look very with these beautiful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice gifts! The telephone and the Hello Kitty sleep mask are so cute!!
    Someone new?! I can hardly wait =)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo adorable! The hello kitty sleep mask & the pillow are my favorites! Can't wait for the new person to show up! :) ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely gifts from a talented Capucine, Jenn, enjoy it :D! I love the "sleep mask" for Sophie, so cute!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo Lovely gifts! The slippers are so cute! And the telephone is wow!
    Can't wait to see your new secret :)
    Hugs
    Kikka

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and very cute gifts. The sleep mask and the slippers are adorable.
    I'm curious about the "someone new".
    Hugs,
    Drora

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet gifts! Hope you will reveal the new one soon! :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. All gifts are wonderful! Congratulations Sophie! ;)
    A big hug for you, Jennifer.
    After a long time I could visit your World Soft again and I hope to be back soon.
    Eliana

    ReplyDelete
  16. The gifts are all so lovely but my favorite is the Hello Kitty sleep mask. I would love one in RL size ;-)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello from Spain: Flossy and Sophie are happy with so many gifts. Nice pictures. Fabulous gifts. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  18. Preciosos regalos. Además nos has dejado intrigados.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Jennifer, what beautiful gifts Sophie received from Capucine, the hello Kitty sleep mask is so darling and the phone is amazing and Sophie looks very happy :)
    There is "someone" new in your life.........don´t keep us waiting to long !
    Have a great Sunday :)

    Hugs Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jennifer,
    What lovely gifts, I just know Flossy and Sophie are very happy indeed!!
    Teresa,
    sugar, spice and whatever's nice

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww Jennifer all these bear goodies are just too cute! What fantastic gifts from a thoughful lady, I do think the rement style is perfect for your critters its rounds everything out so nice for them... bear necessities ;P

    A new family member? Wonderful, I await the photos!
    Hugs~J

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely to admire such presents and to discover a new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You're very lucky :). The gifts are getting better and better! The sleeping mask and the pillow is so well dine! It's beautiful! And the re-ment set looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Jennifer! So many beautiful gifts! I bet Sophie thinks Christmas has come early! I could use a pair of slippers like that in real life!! The food looks soooo yummy!
    Kind regards, Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think it's super cute to have Sofie use some Rilakkuma stuff ^3^ That honey bottle in the background is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sweet and lovley gifts!
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  27. They are all lovely! (Part I and Part 2)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow I am impressed by how cute those minis look! I have a few Rilakkuma's stuff from Re-ment but I don't think they look that cute until I see your photos Jennifer! You have a way to make those miniature look perfect in your dollhouse and with your dolls! Always postcard-worthy photos! I look up to you to constantly up my game when it comes to photography!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Unos regalos estupendos. El teléfono es muy simpático al igual que las zapatillas de hello Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Capucine's gifts are so wonderful. The little telephone is so precious. It's all so darling!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  31. How lucky this little pair are! Lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  32. How very sweet! Love those tiny slippers and that sleep mask, just soo lovely. Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you so much for following my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow these are amazing and so detailed! I especially love the slippers!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE comments! And I read every one of them. :-)