Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Precious Gifts From Flora of La casa delle bambole di Flora

I recently made a purchase from Flora's Etsy shop, FloraDollhouse. You must know her amazing blog, La casa delle bambole di Flora. I, too, had been following her blog with interest for the last year or so. Every time she would post on her blog, I would be right there, eyeing every little wonderful romantic, mini shabby chic detail.


So recently, I finally made a purchase in her shop. Why it took me so long, I have no idea. I never imagined what a fabulous, nurturing gift to self that it would be. I ordered a lovely pink gingham shabby pitcher, but I received so much more:


For in addition to the gorgeous pitcher, Flora sent three beautiful shabby books. One opens, with beautiful colorful recipes inside. So beautiful!


In addition to all this, she sent this beautiful flower ornament. It looks so lovely hanging on Cupcake Cottage's door! Wow! I never imagined all of the sweet gifts Flora would send. After I initially looked at her gifts, I had to put them aside to keep from getting teary. And she even wrapped everything in gorgeous paper with ribbon!

Thank you so much for your kindness, my friend! You are a treasure to the miniature community! Your works are pieces of beauty. If you haven't seen them, Flora's blog and online shop are feasts for the eyes.

Speaking of lovely gifts, I received two blog awards from special blog friends. The first one was from Eleonora of Nelle scatole oiccine...ci sone le cose preziose! blog:


Eleonora has a fun blog with beautiful handmade food and dolls--it's a must-see! Thank you so much, Eleonora! Then, most recently, MelyMel of MelyMel Piccoli sogni blog honored me with another award:


I've written about Mely's blog before, because I love its sweetness so much. What? You haven't looked at it yet? Please look now--you won't be disappointed! Thank you so much, Mely! Until next time.... xoxo Jennifer

36 comments:

  1. That's so much nice things.. I can understand you, that you were near by the tears.

    Greetings

    Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  2. que buena compra has hecho y que generosa Flora , disfrutalo mucho

    un saludo

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el detalle de la puerta :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is very nice. I really like the flower ornament. The first photo is fantastic.
    Coongratulations on the deserved awards.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Son unas minis preciosas y enhorabuena por tus premios. Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your awards! Very impressive, and the purchases you've made from FloraDollhouse are so adorable! A perfect addition to your cupcake cottage. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Cheers,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jennifer,
    I love your purchase from Flora.
    I also admired her beautiful pitchers and the one you chose is gorgeous!! I also love the beautiful gifts she sent and as always your photographs are divine, I love what you do with the lighting.
    Congratulations for your awards, you and your lovely blog deserve them!!
    Hugs
    Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Felicidades por las compras y por los premios!!
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Jennifer, I am so happy to have contributed a little to your Cupkae Cottage :-)
    I love every detail of it :-)
    But I certainly did not want to make you cry! Just to thank you for the comments full of encouragement that you always leave on my blog...
    Thanks for your wonderful words and for your precious friendship :-)
    Mini lovely hugs
    Flora

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's lovely to be appreciated, with awards and gifts. Lovin the sweet flower decoration

    ReplyDelete
  11. Los trabajos de Flora son fantasticos, enhorabuena.4
    Felicidades por tus premios.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on well deserved awards, Jennifer!
    All the minis from Flora are really sweet! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Flora's gifts are beautiful treasures.
    Congratulations for your two well deserved awards!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Jennifer, you get wonderful gifts from Flora. I love the shabby style, too. And enjoy your awards.
    You deserve.
    Hugs from Craftland

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your 2 awards, you deserve them. And what you got and purchased from Flora is really beautiful. I love her blog too.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  16. Preciosas las minis de Flora!!!
    Felicidades por tus premios!!
    Besitooos.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Qué bonita idea las flores colgantes de la puerta. Enhorabuena por el premio

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your awards, you deserve them.
    The things from Flora are very beautyfull.
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Que maravilla de minis, gracias por reconmendarnos este blog.
    Felicidades por esos premios.
    Mil besos...Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your gifts from Flora are gorgeous. I love the pitcher you bought. Floras blog is always a delight to visit. Congratulations on both of your well deserved awards. You have a fantastic blog that is always a pleasure to visit.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  21. So beautiful gifts!♥ Enjoy!
    Congratulations on your award! :-)
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful..is little to say! wonderful gifts, awards!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow, those are some great gifts, I love the books.

    Hugs
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Everything is beautiful! I love Flora`s blog. Congratulations on your awards - you deserve them!
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  25. A fantastic purchase and so many lovely and generous gifts - lucky you. But you really deserve this and I think that's why Flora wanted to do you something good - and of course you deserve these awards, too!

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful gifts, Jennifer. Flora is such a lovely lady! And, so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fantastic awards, gifts and photos, Jennifer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Jennifer,
    Congratulations on your awards, they are well deserved! I am a huge fan of Flora's work and her blog. She always amazes with her wonderful creations. Enjoy them.
    Hugs,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello Jennifer, congratulations for the beautiful gifts that you received. These are some jewelry. Congratulations also for the prizes. Kisses in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats on the deserved awards, Jennifer. The purchases are divine as the gifts are.
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tus compras a Flora son hermosas, y sus regalos muy generosos.
    Tus premios son bien merecidos.
    Muchos besos

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hola cosas lindad, pero el detalle de la puerta me encanta, que tengas un estupendo fin de semana, un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats Jennifer! Your gifts are wonderful! ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. That garland of flower hanging on the door is just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE comments! And I read every one of them. :-)